lundi 7 juin 2010

No hands, No legs : No worries


The first-born child of a Serbian family[2], Nick Vujicic was born in Melbourne, Australia with the rare Tetra-amelia disorder: limbless, missing both arms at shoulder level, and legless but with two small feet, one of which has two toes. Initially, his parents were devastated. Vujicic was otherwise healthy. MORE >>>


Follows his history here and to watch an extraxt of his movie >>>

If I show you this article, It's because I have cried when I saw the teenagers girls who cried. They listen that Nick haven't never a girl friend, never a consideration by the society. I know this feelings ! The reality come back directly at your face and that's it's hurst. But the life is like the natural. Nobody is perfect and so, the mens and womens loose this idea because we have alway the focus on the "bull shit" money and to be pretty-fashion. Putain c'est quoi ce bordel ? Fuck ! Where is the econmic and the power exist in the woods. Where ? Why we are so stupids ?
When I see him or other disabled people during my Handi-Grimpe event ; everyday I said me that I'm lucky to stand up, to catch the objects, to run and to climb. Waouw !By oopposite, you can found the similars things in yourself. During 33 years, I push my limits to use the strange eyes on me like a power. Hopefully, the climb give me averything like the consideration on myself, to access at my dream like to be a professional climber and to travel when I can. Now, I realize that I have an angel that I have discovered during the Evolution Tour. Now, this angel help me a lot, each day when I'm sad or happy. Never I could say "Thanks" at this character because it's a sincertly communication two of us.


Last thing : Don't forget that the weel turn and nobody know the futur. TAKE CARE !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire