samedi 28 novembre 2009

EVOLUTION TOUR : Landscapes of Sintra 2 (Portugal)

All the histories have an end...
Part of the Sintra's Crew

I'm little sad now because i feels that my adventure touch the end. i'm still in Portugal to this week-end for leave maybe the next wenesday and to finish some projects. I would like to goes somewhere to discut with my angel and who give some advices to the next travel. Because there is again the news projects after Evolution Tour. there is the life but the mine change everyday and everytime and the feels are so nice in my mind....
Before to stop this journey, i must to goes in the famous place near the Madrid town with Zarzalejo, Pedriza, Escorial, El Cogul, Navalosa, Can Bouquet. And with the Chris Sharma and Dani Andrada, they will shows me the Siurana, Montsant and Margalef. That's amaizing and i'm so happy to finish this 2009's year by the best climbing in the world. Perhaps...
I don't know if i will have the internet the next days but i can said something like this.

I'm so proud to discover the HUMAN and myself...
I'm so proud to found the LOVE each seconds, each minuts, each moments....
I'm so proud to meet and to have the news friends everywhere....
I'm so proud of YOU who are quiet and beautiful...
I'm so proud of the natural who give the water and sometime the food....
I'm so proud of....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire