lundi 12 novembre 2012

WILD ONE in the AIR


Last saturday I presented the "WILD ONE" film in France where was the first official date about this screening presentation. I am glad that the organisation invited me and also to have a nice spirit in this small community around toulouse's town. I enjoyed so much this time. 

After I flight back to Lyon and to pack my stuff for the next trip with the Petzl Team in Argentina. That's means for a month I could not give any news from the desert. That is the freedom! Halleluja!

 Ready for the premiere ...? 
Assistant when you see it... 
Translators when you see it also...

Otherwise, if you live in Austria and especially around the Graz town, I incitate you to go to watch the "WILD ONE" film in the Film Festival Graz. Enjoy and see you soon! 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire