dimanche 17 octobre 2010

WILD ONE : some news

My sister Christine.

After the shooting in La Capelle, we started some interviews with a member of my adopt family. Only one were ready to speack front of the camera and to talk about her vision of the children life. I wasn't surpris about her sentences, except when she talk about my evolution. Thank you, to respnd at questions.
Enjoy FONT !
Well, after that we went in Fontainebleau to continue the film and to enjoy the time with my friends. Each october, we are sure to have a really good trip because we are still good friends and nothing t prove at each other. This part is really important to keep my foots on the ground. I mean that it's necessar to be nature.

See you soon for news and more pics here >>>

Philippe Ribiere

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire